- This event has passed.
THE NEW ORLEANS WITCHES’ BALL
October 29, 2016
All are welcome to gather with the Witches of New Orleans as we kick off the dark half of the year with a magickal evening of masquerade, food, drink, music, contests and prizes, ritual, and an all-around revelry that can only be found in the Crescent City! Devin Hunter will be returning as this year’s MC!
Highlights of Your Enchanted Evening
- Feast on an array of sumptuous hors d’oeuvres and other New Orleans delicacies.
- Concoct your favorite witchy potion at one of our two OPEN bars.
- Listen to magnificent musical madness with Frenchy and the Punk in the Grand Ballroom.
- Indulge in a little tête-à-tête under ancient oaks and starry skies in the lush garden.
- Make a bid at our Silent Auction to win something witchy and fabulous!
- Win a great prize in the ‘Best Witch’s Hat’ costume contest.
- Query the fates with a free reading in our Parlor of Destiny.
- Leave a private message for your Beloved Dead in the Memento Mori Urn.
- Honor your Beloved Dead at the Ancestor Ritual.
- Receive exclusive NOWB giveaways from our event sponsors.
- ‘Pass a good time’ in magickal New Orleans with witchy friends from near and far!
Saturday, October 29th, 2016 – 8pm-1am
Van Benthuysen – Elms Mansion
3029 St. Charles Avenue
New Orleans LA 70115
Creative Black Tie ~ Formal Dress ~ Masquerade/Costume
The New Orleans Witches’ Ball is a formal event. To allow for elaborate theme-based costuming, knee length dresses are permitted only as part of masquerade attire, otherwise, dresses must be tea or floor length. Those who choose not to dress in costume or creative black tie are expected to dress in formal attire. The dress code will be STRICTLY ENFORCED. Guests wearing inappropriate attire will not be permitted to enter and no refund will be given.
Need ideas and inspiration for your attire? Unsure if your attire is acceptable? Please visit our 2016 “Witches in Wonderland” Pin Board and our “What Not to Wear” Pin Board too. Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Early Bird All-Inclusive Tickets $130 SOLD OUT!
All-Inclusive Tickets $150 – AVAILABLE NOW! – Click HERE to get yours!
Info for 2016′s Hotel Block is Coming Soon!